Aaaaand it’s Monday again.
(I seriously considered just ending the post right there, but though I should soldier on for at least a few hundred more words.)
I just haven’t been in the mood to write recently. I’ve been feeling not too snarky or funny, and I kinda hate writing when I don’t have anything fun, funny, or snarky to say. Why? Because half of the fun I have writing the posts is because I make myself laugh. I know, it’s kinda lame, but hey, I think I’m funny, even if ya’ll don’t!
But, I’m gonna give it a whirl, so please be gentle and don’t judge me too harshly if I get a bit maudlin around here. (Umm…maudlin? Where did I pull that word from, a 7th grade vocab list?)
As per usual: GFTW
~3 runs, 2 bikes~
~Foam roll 6 days, hip exercises 3 days~
~2 Fruits or veggies every day~
~2 PPD blog posts~
~Social media – work it, girl!~
~Outline a morning schedule~
~Clean my house~
Oh, and since I need more things to take up my time and mental energy, I’ve decided that I’m going to attempt 3 things:
- Clean my house*. Like really well (is it hard to re-caulk a tub? clean the grout on a tiled bathroom floor?). And keep it clean by having a weekly cleaning schedule:
- Monday: vacuum
- Tuesday: dust
- Wednesday: clean bathroom
- Thursday: mop kitchen and bathroom floors
- Friday: uuhhh, haven’t figured this one out yet
- “Redecorate” my house. I’ve been reading a lot of home dec/diy blogs recently, and I though hey, since I’m moving out in a year and a half, maybe now is the time to start decorating the house so I like it! Werd.
- One word: eHarmony. <–Oh, you know I’ll keep you guys informed on how this goes. Because there’s absolutely no fodder for snark when it comes to online dating. Nope. Not a bit. At all. Ever.
* Unless, of course, someone wants to volunteer to set me up in a country home in 1910′s England so I can have an entire staff of servants to clean for me, a la Downton Abbey. No takers? Yea, I thought as much.